- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
In this instructor-led introductory course, you learn the skills that are needed to install, configure, and administer IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.
IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5 includes IBM Process Server, IBM Integration Designer, IBM Process Designer, IBM Process Center, and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus. This course focuses on IBM Process Server, which is a high-performance business engine at the heart of business process management (BPM) and service-oriented architecture (SOA).
The course covers how to install IBM Process Server in a network deployment environment. You learn about the various deployment topologies available for IBM Process Server, and the deployment options for various IBM Process Server components. The course also teaches you about the selection criteria for choosing an appropriate deployment topology.
You learn how IBM Process Server uses the service integration bus (WebSphere Platform Messaging) for all asynchronous communications. Understanding how the service integration bus works and knowing how to integrate it into the design of a topology are necessary for building a highly available IBM Process Server architecture. Finally, you learn about the service integration bus and how to configure it to support high availability and workload management.
Hands-on exercises on the Linux platform are provided throughout the course, giving you practical experience on how to design, deploy, and troubleshoot a highly available IBM Process Server environment. Through the labs, you configure IBM Process Server in a clustered environment and verify their configuration. You also deploy a basic IBM Process Server application and use it to test the capabilities of the IBM Process Server environment. Finally, you examine applications in IBM Process Center and deploy applications to the environment. This course provides lab exercises running on IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1.
This basic course is for systems administrators, solutions administrators, and operators who install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot IBM Process Server applications.
- Configure IBM Process Server
- Describe the purpose and business value of the tools included in IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5: IBM Process Designer, IBM Integration Designer, IBM Process Server, IBM Process Center, and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus
- Describe IBM Business Process Manager Advanced architecture, concepts, and terminology
- Describe the deployment considerations for IBM Business Process Manager Advanced components
- Describe the IBM Process Server high availability topologies and their selection criteria
- Create an IBM Process Server clustered environment
- Verify the functions of failover in a clustered environment
- Configure the business process engine
- Configure and work with Business Space
- Deploy and manage business applications
- Work with human tasks
- Work with the administrative console and management tools
- Configure the Common Event Infrastructure
- Collect Common Event Infrastructure events and view them using the Common Base Event browser
- Troubleshoot the environment
- have a general knowledge of Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) and SOA
- successfully complete one of the IBM WebSphere Application Server V7 Administration courses (IBM WebSphere Application Server V7 Administration on AIX (WA170), IBM WebSphere Application Server V7 Administration on Windows (WA370GB), IBM WebSphere Application Server V7 Administration on Linux(WA570), IBM WebSphere Application Server V7 Administration on AIX (Remote Classroom) (VA170), IBM WebSphere Application Server V7 Administration on Windows (Remote Classroom) (VA370GB), IBM WebSphere Application Server V7 Administration on Linux (Remote Classroom) (VA570), or IBM WebSphere Application Server V7 Administration on Windows (Self-Paced) (ZA370GB)).
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses