Business environment are challenging ones & smooth running, administrative professionals have critical roles as corner stones for the smooth running organization. Through this course you will reflect and portray strong professional image and navigate multitasking with ease. This course will strengthen their current skills with a powerful approach to ensure that they develop personal management skills so as to be able to manage the business environment and the related tasks. This program will equip them will build intrinsic value through behavioral, task & strong people related skills. It will assist them in maintaining high levels of motivation and personal excellence while dealing with difficult people and & demanding office situations.
- Is your skill set well suited to your work requirements?
- Are you pressured for timely completion of tasks?
- Does your stress management hamper your work and people related deliverable?
- Are you a reliable support system and assistance to your higher ups?
- Are you able to navigate through tricky office environment?
- Do you bring out your true potential through strong personal management?
- Ensure that you take ownership of yourself, your job and your future
- Develop a highly professional image and attitude
- Understand & implement various facets of people skills
- Communicating clearly and concisely for all occasion
- Help create systems that streamline processes and improve record maintenance and filing
- Managing work agenda of boss and self with competence
At SVARNA we guarantee a well-rounded education. Our courses will help you develop analytical and problem solving capability, logical skills and practical experience along with leadership, business conceptualisation and presentation skills. Specially designed courses that meet the specific needs of business, industry and commerce or that prepare candidates for medical and engineering school entrance examinations are the main highlights of the institute:
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.