- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 40 Hours
This course is part two, of a series of three courses, which provide the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server Infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses in total will collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server environment. While there is some cross-over in skillset and tasks across the courses this course will primarily cover the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access and data security
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement a Group Policy infrastructure.
- Manage user desktops with Group Policy.
- Manage user and service accounts.
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Configure and troubleshoot Domain Name System (DNS).
- Configure and troubleshoot Remote Access.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot the Network Policy Server (NPS) role.
- Implement Network Access Protection (NAP).
- Optimize file services.
- Configure encryption and advanced auditing.
- Deploy and maintain server images.
- Implement Update Management.
- Monitor Windows Server 2012.
- Knowledge and skills concerning the initial implementation and configuration of core Windows Server services including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Networking Services and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Module 1: Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System
- Module 2: Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 3: Managing User and Service Accounts
- Module 4: Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Module 5: Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Module 6: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Module 7: Implementing Network Access Protection
- Module 8: Implementing Remote Access
- Module 9: Optimizing File Services
- Module 10: Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Module 11: Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Module 12: Implementing Update Management
- Module 13: Monitoring Windows Server 2012
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses