Learn how to administer Windows Server 2012 with this five-day course. This course is part two in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Although there is some cross-over of skills and tasks across these courses, this course primarily covers the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure such as Implementing Server Images, User and Group management with Active Directory Domain Services(AD DS) and Group Policy, Remote Access and Network Policies, Data Security, Monitoring and Update Management
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Real world hands on experience working with Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Active Directory and networking infrastructure.
- Knowledge equivalent to that already covered in “20410A:Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012”.
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 environment, who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to be able to manage and maintain the core infrastructure required for a Windows Server 2012 environment. The key focus for students in this course is to broaden the initial deployment of Windows Server 2012 services and infrastructure and provide the skills necessary to manage and maintain a domain based Windows Server 2012 environment, such as user and group management, network access and data security.
Candidates would typically be System Administrators or aspiring to be System Administrators. They must have at least one year hands on experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 environment. Candidates must also have knowledge equivalent to that already covered in “20410A: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012” course as this course will build upon that knowledge.
- Module 1: Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Module 2: Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System
- Module 3: Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 4: Managing User and Service Accounts
- Module 5: Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Module 6: Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Module 7: Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Module 8: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Module 9: Implementing Network Access Protection
- Module 10: Optimizing File Services
- Module 11: Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Module 12: Implementing Update Management
- Module 13: Monitoring Windows Server 2012
INFOCENTER TRAINING & CONSULTING was established to meet the demands and challenges of providing businesses with the cutting edge advantage in the fields of computer Technology and human resTheirce management. Since its inception INFOCENTER has been providing the region with wide range of unsurpassed technical services and end users training cTheirses. Through the years of continued success, INFOCENTER has built a firm reputation for delivering premium services to client based on its renowned Total Quality Solution concept applied to every endeavor. INFOCENTER is a customer-focused organization and is truly committed to helping its clients realize their greatest professional potentials.
INFOCENTER has built a wonderful training environment in Qatar, coupled in the partnership and association with the leading worldwide training providers. Their aim is to serve the community efficiently to advance the growth in the professional competence. They seek to put forward Their resTheirces and long term experience to bring genuine, valuable and various improvements to the community.See all InfoCenter Training & Consulting courses