- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
Learn how to administer Windows Server 2012 with this course. This course is part two in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Although there is some cross-over of skills and tasks across these courses, this course primarily covers the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure such as Implementing Server Images, User and Group management with Active Directory Domain Services(AD DS) and Group Policy, Remote Access and Network Policies, Data Security, Monitoring and Update Management.
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops with Group Policy
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server (NPS) role
- Implement Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Implement Update Management
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
- Module 1: Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Module 2: Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System
- Module 3: Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 4: Managing User and Service Accounts
- Module 5: Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Module 6: Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Module 7: Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Module 8: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Module 9: Implementing Network Access Protection
- Module 10: Optimizing File Services
- Module 11: Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Module 12: Implementing Update Management
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses