This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to manage Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010. The course focuses on the technologies used in Team Foundation Server 2010 and the techniques used to deploy, manage and support Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Module 1: Introduction to Team Foundation Server Administration
- Module 2: Planning and Deploying TFS 2010
- Module 3: Configuration and Operations of TFS 2010
- Module 4: Client Connectivity
- Module 5: Customization of Team Projects
- Module 6: Administering Version Control
- Module 7: Upgrading, Migrating, and Integration
- Module 8: Advanced Administration
- Module 9: Backup, Restore and Monitoring TFS 2010
At Course Completion After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan for and deploy Team Foundation Server
- Manage Tam Foundation Server security and permissions
- Configure and manage Team Foundation Server Build
- Perform basic customization of Process Templates, work items and workflow
- Support developers that use workspaces and shelvesets.
- Deploy Team Server Proxy
- Backup, restore and monitor Team Foundation
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses