- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Mishref
About this Course
Instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager site and its associated site systems in the role of Configuration Manager administrators.
This course is intended for Configuration Manager Administrators who are responsible for configuring and managing one or more System Center 2012 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems. They have one to three years of experience supporting multiple desktop and server computers running the Windows Server operating system in medium to large enterprise organizations. Administrators may have previous Configuration Manager experience, or be new to the product. Inpiduals who are interested in taking exam 70-243 TS: Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, Configuring can also attend this course. Both Configuration Manager courses will be necessary to prepare for the exam.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager feature set.
- Discover and organize resources.
- manage the Configuration Manager client.
- Manage inventory and software metering.
- Query and report data.
- Manage software deployments by using packages and programs.
- Create and deploy applications.
- Manage application deployment.
- Deploy and manage software updates.
- Implement System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection.
- Deploy operating systems by using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Manage Compliance Settings on devices.
- Manage mobile devices.
- Configure Wake On LAN, power management, and Remote Control.
- Module 1: Overview of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Module 2: Discovering and Organizing Resources
- Module 3: Managing the Configuration Manager Client
- Module 4: Managing Inventory and Software Metering
- Module 5: Querying and Reporting Data
- Module 6: Managing Software Deployments by Using Packages and Programs
- Module 7: Creating and Deploying Applications
- Module 8: Managing Application Deployment
- Module 9: Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Module 10: Implementing Endpoint Protection in Configuration Manager 2012
- Module 11: Managing Operating System Deployment
- Module 12: Managing Compliance Settings
- Module 13: Managing Mobile Devices
- Module 14: Configuring Wake On LAN, Power Management, and Remote Control
We_They was founded at the beginning of the millennium by a team of enthusiastic IT specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a company that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of Technology itself. Thus, the mission of the company was defined – to contribute to forward-looking transformation of the society through software development. Over 5 years of work, we have developed a range of solutions and gained ample experience in the services we offer: Custom Software Development, E-commerce Solutions Development, E-learning Solutions Development, Web development, Project Recovery, Consulting, and Quality Assurance.
Our specialists have been providing software development services for multiple clients from India, France and Malaysia, starting from small companies and continuing with very big and well known clients. Over 5 years, we have completed different kinds of projects; and we specialize in automation of business processes used by our clients.See all Nahda Modern Institute courses