- Locations: Mahboula
- Duration: 5 Days
About this Course
Instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager site and its associated site systems in the role of Configuration Manager administrators.
This course is intended for Configuration Manager Administrators who are responsible for configuring and managing one or more System Center 2012 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems. They have one to three years of experience supporting multiple desktop and server computers running the Windows Server operating system in medium to large enterprise organizations. Administrators may have previous Configuration Manager experience, or be new to the product. Inpiduals who are interested in taking exam 70-243 TS: Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, Configuring can also attend this course. Both Configuration Manager courses will be necessary to prepare for the exam.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager feature set.
- Discover and organize resources.
- manage the Configuration Manager client.
- Manage inventory and software metering.
- Query and report data.
- Manage software deployments by using packages and programs.
- Create and deploy applications.
- Manage application deployment.
- Deploy and manage software updates.
- Implement System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection.
- Deploy operating systems by using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Manage Compliance Settings on devices.
- Manage mobile devices.
- Configure Wake On LAN, power management, and Remote Control.
- Module 1: Overview of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Module 2: Discovering and Organizing Resources
- Module 3: Managing the Configuration Manager Client
- Module 4: Managing Inventory and Software Metering
- Module 5: Querying and Reporting Data
- Module 6: Managing Software Deployments by Using Packages and Programs
- Module 7: Creating and Deploying Applications
- Module 8: Managing Application Deployment
- Module 9: Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Module 10: Implementing Endpoint Protection in Configuration Manager 2012
- Module 11: Managing Operating System Deployment
- Module 12: Managing Compliance Settings
- Module 13: Managing Mobile Devices
- Module 14: Configuring Wake On LAN, Power Management, and Remote Control
About Nahda International Academy
By keeping pace with the contemporary benchmarks of learning, training and skill development, NAHDA International Academy aims to incorporate the advance employment of the modern day converged technologies to maximize the development of its students. The learning and training is carried out in a manner to ensure the global standards of current era's requirements of education and professionalism. The Academy safeguards the concept of active, creative and interactive learning with the provision of vigorous and productive environment.
To enable its pupils to have a stand-out future and fortune, NAHDA International Academy has collaborated with high ranked Schools, Universities, reputed experts of knowledge and technology, professional trainers and development enthusiasts. The Academy is known for its quality education and innovative environment enriched with passion and inventiveness. The educating process is carried out in a way that empowers the individual to exhibit his/her very potential by protecting that individual's unique pattern of thinking and creations.
To meet the present day demands of integrated world and education, NAHDA International Academy has partnered with the world class Universities and institutions around the world including the universities of United Kingdom, United States of America, Europe, Asia and Africa e.g. Frederick University, London School of Marketing, The University of Northampton, The University of Bedfordshire, Atlantic International University, EduQual, Excel High School, Alliance International University This attribute of NAHDA International Academy contributes to be the reason of it managing to stand tall in the highly competitive environment in the region.