- Locations: Al Asiri
- Duration: 40 Hours
This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager site and its associated site systems in the role of Configuration Manager administrators.
- Before attending this course, students must have system administrator–level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Active Directory principles and management.
- Windows Server management including Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Microsoft Windows client fundamentals.
- Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers/
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 including Reporting Services.
- Basic Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) concepts.
- Desired: Have a base-level understanding of System Center Configuration Manager 2007
This course is intended for Configuration Manager Administrators who are responsible for configuring and managing one or more System Center 2012 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems. They have one to three years of experience supporting multiple desktop and server computers running the Windows Server operating system in medium to large enterprise organizations. Administrators may have previous Configuration Manager experience, or be new to the product.
- Module 1: Overview of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Module 2: Discovering and Organizing Resources
- Module 3: Managing the Configuration Manager Client
- Module 4: Managing Inventory and Software Metering
- Module 5: Querying and Reporting Data
- Module 6: Managing Software Deployments by Using Packages and Programs
- Module 7: Creating and Deploying Applications
- Module 8: Managing Application Deployment
- Module 9: Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Module 10: Implementing Endpoint Protection in Configuration Manager 2012
- Module 11: Managing Operating System Deployment
- Module 12: Managing Compliance Settings
- Module 13: Managing Mobile Devices
- Module 14: Configuring Wake On LAN, Power Management, and Remote Control
About InfoCenter Training & Consulting
INFOCENTER TRAINING & CONSULTING was established to meet the demands and challenges of providing businesses with the cutting edge advantage in the fields of computer Technology and human resTheirce management. Since its inception INFOCENTER has been providing the region with wide range of unsurpassed technical services and end users training cTheirses. Through the years of continued success, INFOCENTER has built a firm reputation for delivering premium services to client based on its renowned Total Quality Solution concept applied to every endeavor. INFOCENTER is a customer-focused organization and is truly committed to helping its clients realize their greatest professional potentials.
INFOCENTER has built a wonderful training environment in Qatar, coupled in the partnership and association with the leading worldwide training providers. Their aim is to serve the community efficiently to advance the growth in the professional competence. They seek to put forward Their resTheirces and long term experience to bring genuine, valuable and various improvements to the community.See all InfoCenter Training & Consulting courses