- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2014 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2014 product features and tools related to maintaining a database.
- Plan and install SQL Server
- Describe system databases, the physical structure of databases, and the most common configuration options related to them.
- Explain the concept of the transaction log and the SQL Server recovery models and implement different backup strategies that are available with SQL Server.
- Back up SQL Server databases.
- Restore SQL Server databases.
- Import and export data by using wizards, the bulk copy utility, and data-tier applications.
- Work with SQL Server security models, logins, users, and contained databases.
- Work with server roles and database roles.
- Use permissions to secure resources.
- Use SQL Server audit and Transparent Data Encryption.
- Work with SQL Server Agent to configure and execute jobs.
- Implement SQL Server Agent security, proxy accounts, and credentials.
- Configure database mail, alerts, and notifications.
- Create database maintenance plans.
- Use SQL Server Profiler, SQL Trace, and Distributed Relay.
- Use Distributed Management Views and configure data collection.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses