- Locations: Al Asiri
- Duration: 40 Hours
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 database. The course focuses on teaching inpiduals how to use SQL Server 2012 product features and tools related to maintaining a database.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
- Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses, or obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills:
- 10774A: Writing T-SQL Queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
The primary audience for this course is inpiduals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These inpiduals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
- Module 1: Introduction to SQL Server 2012 and its Toolset
- Module 2: Preparing Systems for SQL Server 2012
- Module 3: Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2012
- Module 4: Working with Databases
- Module 5: Understanding SQL Server 2012 Recovery Models
- Module 6: Backup of SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Module 7: Restoring SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Module 8: Importing and Exporting Data
- Module 9: Authenticating and Authorizing Users
- Module 10: Assigning Server and Database Roles
- Module 11: Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Module 12: Auditing SQL Server Environments
- Module 13: Automating SQL Server 2012 Management
- Module 14: Configuring Security for SQL Server Agent
- Module 15: Monitoring SQL Server 2012 with Alerts and Notifications
- Module 16: Performing Ongoing Database Maintenance
- Module 17: Tracing Access to SQL Server 2012
- Module 18: Monitoring SQL Server 2012
- Module 19: Managing Multiple Servers
- Module 20: Troubleshooting Common SQL Server 2012 Administrative Issues
About InfoCenter Training & Consulting
INFOCENTER TRAINING & CONSULTING was established to meet the demands and challenges of providing businesses with the cutting edge advantage in the fields of computer Technology and human resTheirce management. Since its inception INFOCENTER has been providing the region with wide range of unsurpassed technical services and end users training cTheirses. Through the years of continued success, INFOCENTER has built a firm reputation for delivering premium services to client based on its renowned Total Quality Solution concept applied to every endeavor. INFOCENTER is a customer-focused organization and is truly committed to helping its clients realize their greatest professional potentials.
INFOCENTER has built a wonderful training environment in Qatar, coupled in the partnership and association with the leading worldwide training providers. Their aim is to serve the community efficiently to advance the growth in the professional competence. They seek to put forward Their resTheirces and long term experience to bring genuine, valuable and various improvements to the community.See all InfoCenter Training & Consulting courses