The AUC course focuses on instructing Cisco Unity Connection administrators in the skills necessary to perform their day-to-day job functions.
The course covers the features, options, and configuration settings of Cisco Unity Connection as they apply to an administrator
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Explain the function of Cisco Unity Connection and the various interfaces that are used to access the system.
- Describe the components that are required for user call processing by Cisco Unity Connection.
- Implement the various features and options that are available to
- users in Cisco Unity Connection.
- Use the various applications, tools and reports that are available in
- Cisco Unity Connection.
- Introduction to Cisco Unity Connection
- Configuration of Users and Contacts
- Implementation of Features
- Use of Cisco Unity Connection Applications, Tools, and Reports
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses