- Price TBC
- Duration 3 Days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Knowledge Village, Abu Dhabi...+1 more
Intense competition coupled with flattened hierarchies, multi-dimensional teams and a diverse working environment characterize today's business climate. For those leading IT teams, this reality is compounded with the challenges of:
- Realizing that most IT employees have deeper technical knowledge than their leaders
- Communicating with and supervising employees when you often can’t tell what they are doing
- Motivating IT employees who may not be interested in traditional career paths
- Coaching and developing highly technical skilled employees
- Bridging the communication gap between IT and the rest of the business
The Active Leadership for IT Professionals program provides the concepts, tools and practices to help overcome these challenges and to help IT leaders effectively coach, empower and lead individuals and teams to higher levels of performance.
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)