The Active IQ Level 2 Award in Leading Health Related Activity Sessions is on the Qualifications and Credit Framework. To provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to plan, prepare and deliver a safe and effective activity session for a group of participants.
- This qualification is open to all. No specific previous experience required
- A basic level of numeracy and literacy is required
- Unit 1 - Delivering an Activity Session (A/601/7764) - this unit is worth 6 credits
- Unit 2 - Planning an Activity Session (F/601/7765) - this unit is worth 4 credits
- Unit 3 - Principles of Training (J/601/7766) - this unit is worth 2 credits
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical demonstration
"CAREERSPORT FITNESS ACADEMY is the first company in Ireland to operate a dedicated professional service in training and recruitment exclusively for health, fitness, sport & leisure. The academy's vision is the ongoing commitment to assist individuals, companies and organisations within these sectors to achieve their goals through specialist services in training & recruitment. CareerSport Tutors & Recruitment Consultants are selected because of their extensive knowledge, professional experience and their proven track records in fitness, health, sport and leisure.
- Provides outstanding customer care is unique because we are committed to raising the Industry standards and setting a new benchmark for qualified fitness professionals.
- CareerSport Fitness Academy provides specialist advice in sports coaching – individual and team fitness, skills development programs and sports psychology including emotional intelligence.
- CareerSport Fitness Academy aim is to enhance the fitness and value of individuals and teams by providing the highest professional standards in teaching and coaching."
Sport and Fitness Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical
Interested in a personal training course in Dubai, so I can get to be a personal trainer during m...
Unanswered //Sep 29, 2016 Sport and Fitness