Good leadership is the bedrock of organizational effectiveness and performance, but is sometimes one of the most difficult competencies to develop and understand. There are numerous approaches to leadership, however, many remain impractical for day to day implementation. Action Centered Leadership offers a practical approach to a full understanding of leadership. This approach is known and used globally and is considered as a fundamental benchmark in leadership performance. This course is accredited by Professor John Adair, (Chair of Strategic Leadership - United Nations) whose latest book. ‘The Leadership of Muhammad' is now a best seller
- Have a clear understanding of the generic role of a leader and where this fits within the responsibilities.
- Be equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to apply this approach within the organisation immediately, to drive performance forward.
- Have o firm platform from which to develop and enhance leadership capabilities for the future.
- Develop the leadership style to best effect to maximise the output of teams.
- Understand integrated approach to leadership and management and be able to apply the skills in a practical way to enhance performance
- Develop leadership skills to ensure personal development of leadership techniques for future career path.
- The myths of leadership
- Where leadership fits as a component of management skills
- The different model approaches to leadership and their relevance to performance
- The functional approach (ACL) and its relevance to performance
- Team dynamics within the framework of ACL • Role of the leader
- Functions of the leader
- Practical application of ACL in various challenging situations
- Experience of ACL from the perspective of the leader, team member and observer through group leadership exercises
- The leader as a motivator
- Motivational theory and application
Who Can Benefit
- Managers and team leaders from all disciplines
- Leadership for Success
- Teambuilding and Motivation ot Work
- Leadership for women - The Inner Leader
- Six Thinking Hats
- High Performance Management Skills Toolbox
- Consultant led classes with inpidual exercises, case studies and group discussions
- Good communication skills
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology