- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 2 Days
By the end of the last module participants will have acquired the following:
The skills needed to handle telephone calls professionally
Practice managing different types of customers
Achieving highest satisfaction for your telephone customers
- How to control the sound of your voice
- A formula for dealing with angry callers
- Ways to make every caller feel special
- Guideline for taking messages
- Tips for making sure your caller understands you
- How to avoid the most annoying phone habits
- Refusing calls politely and how to screen calls tactfully
- The difficult personality types and how to deal with them
- The effect of body language on your response
- How to handle complaints & how to be a better listener.
About Strategic Vision
Is a fast growing company (Started Jan. 2007) that serves key accounts in different market segments. The company offers a wide array of products and services in training and development, recruitment services, HR and management consultancies.
Our vision is to provide first class management tools that will assist inpiduals and organizations to dramatically improve their performance and achieve their superior goals.
Our mission is to contribute in building the professional base and raising the competency bar of our local and Arab workforce up to the world-class quality standards in order to compete in the international marketplace by providing state of the art tools and techniques as well as applying best business practices.
Our team is a composed of experienced, high caliber, and multinational consultants who are associated with international networks of consultants, professionals and practitioners.
We bridge gaps between advanced management and HR systems, and current processes in the Middle East environment; while balancing practical and proven business models against academic concepts and textbook theories.See all Strategic Vision courses