- Locations: Deira
This AFA Accredited Financial Analyst ® Designation course focuses on the global markets and analysis thereof while also preparing the professional to understand financial statements and analyze financial, legal and economic data. It presents invaluable tools and techniques for market analysts who analyze such data, along with specialistissues including CFOs, Executives, Manager, financial managers, financial planners, portfolio managers, hedge fund managers, professionals in mergers and acquisitions, equity research professionals.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
CIAA logo Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Executives & Private Bankers
- Wealth Managers and Analysts
- Retail Branch Managers
- Corporate Account Managers
- Family Office professionals
- Brokerage and Market Analysts
- Investment Advisors and Financial Planners
- Investment Managers and Analysts
- Stock Market Professionals
- Portfolio and Asset Managers
- Financial Marketing Professionals
- Heads of Financial Accounts
- Financial Controllers
- Operation and Planning Managers
- Research Officers and Media Professionals
BY ATTENDING THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
Learn Key Concepts in International Finance, Investment Selection and analysis.
- Understand the principles of corporate valuations and finance against market operations
- Examine the differences between the debt and equity markets
- Learn the specifics of financial statements and corporate valuations
- Determine the fundamental and regulatory frameworks for mergers and acquisitions
- Examine the necessary research, reporting and marketing techniques for analysts
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE:
- Explore the latest advances in modern market analysis theory and differentiate your portfolio management skills by adopting international best practice
- Develop a checklist of key applied techniques in markets and financial analysis that will remain with you throughout your career
- Become an expert in interpreting risk and strategy in financial decisions
- Integrate optimum mix of legal, risk management, macro-forces, and valuation analysis development strategies
- Maximize and improve understanding of variables that affect IPOs, Secondary Markets, Portfolios, ETFs, Funds, and more.
- Appreciate the complexities of investing in emerging markets and develop strategies for managing risk and maximizing returns
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Macro Fundamentals
- Impact of economics on financial markets
- Understanding impact of economic state
- Corporate Finance
- Time value of money/present value
- Net Present Value (NPV) and other methodologies (e.g. IRR)
- Risk/return analysis
- The capital asset pricing model
- Measuring betas
- Efficient markets theory and random walk model
Module Two: Introduction To Financial Markets And Operations
- Equity Markets
- What is equity?
- Types of equity
- Cost of equity revisited
- Operation of equity markets
- Debt Markets
- What is debt?
- Debt forms
- Cost of debt revisited
- Operation of debt markets
Module 3: Financial Analysis And Valuations
- Financial Statements
- Key elements of financial statements
- Interpretation of financial statements
- Financial ratios
- Relationships between balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash flow statements
- Valuation And Analysis
- Valuation methodologies
- Effects of environmental factors
- Understanding accounting assumptions and their effects
- Detection of financial report engineering
- Predicting financial distress
- Working capital management and analysis
Module Four: Mergers And Acquisitions (M&As) And Regulatory Framework – Market Cause And Effect
- Mergers And Acquisitions: The Deal Fundamentals
- Historical background
- Overview of the contemporary M&A marketplace
- Why engage in M&A?
- Results of M&A for acquirers
- Deal synergy
- Calculating M&A value
- Regulatory framework
- Role and responsibilities of securities regulators and exchange operators
- Sponsor rules for IPOs, as an example of the regulatory roles
- Corporate governance and its effect on companies (including the ACGA study)
- Conduct rules and ethics
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses