However, these are all important concepts to understand if you’re going to succeed in today’s business world, particularly as a supervisor.
Even better, financial terms are not as scary as they seem!
What Will Students Learn?
- Describe the art of finance and key financial terms
- Determine your role in company finances
- Find the rules and regulations for your area and industry
- Discuss various types of financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and statements of retained earnings
- Explain how a chart of accounts is created
- Tell the difference between cash and accrual accounting
- Explain single-entry and double-entry bookkeeping
- Differentiate between debits and credits
- Identify and analyze important financial data and make financial decisions
- Read annual reports
- Determine whether a company is financially high or low risk
- Recognize different types of organizational financial plans
- Explain what budgets are and how to prepare them
- Recognize what computer skills you need to make you a financial whiz
- Deal with financial situations that impact the people that work for you
What Topics are Covered?
- Getting the facts straight
- The accounting cycle
- The key reports
- Keeping score
- A review of financial terms
- Understanding debits and credits
- Your financial analysis toolbox
- Identifying high and low risk companies
- The basics of budgeting
- Working smarter
- People and numbers
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses