- Definition of accounting and the accounting cycle.
- Definition of major financial statements
- Asset management and sources internal and external funding.
- Different Financial Audit processes.
- Foundations of cost accounting and its relationship to financial accounting.
- Provide participants from non-accountants scientific concepts and practical function of accounting and finance. To provide as much as they have a preliminary knowledge of financial help in making their decisions by the financial impact on the one hand and the integration of cognitive loop between them and the millions of their colleagues on the other.