Benefits of the ACCA qualification
- Enables you to become a Chartered Certified Accountant, use the designator letters ACCA, and work in any aspect of finance or management in any business.
- Better employment prospects as a result of having shown ability in all areas of business.
- Assures an employer that you have the skills necessary to progress to more senior management positions.
- higher status in the eyes of an employer, and also your clients.
- Gaining such a qualification is evidence that the holder possesses skills and knowledge which are in high demand by employers in industry, banking, auditing, consulting as well as other professions like taxation and law.
- candidates not only gain specialist knowledge in finance and accounting, but also acquire valuable skills in organizational management and strategy.
- The qualification does not concentrate only on theory, and unlike Universities prepares a graduate for practical usage.
- Qualification is based on international accounting and auditing standards and is IFAC compliant.
- Gives a unique position in a job market making you more competitive not only within your company or sector, but among your colleagues in the European Union, as well as enabling you to work abroad.
- ACCA Professional qualification is of a high standard and is equivalent to completing full University Degree.
- with exams twice a year students can work while they study.
- personal satisfaction of having acquired the business skills.
- and, if all that is not enough studies in English improve your business English.
List of examinations
- You will need to complete 14 papers in total. A maximum of nine papers in the Fundamentals level are available for exemption.
FUNDAMENTALS (nine papers in total)
- F1 Accountant in Business (AB)
- F2 Management Accounting (MA)
- F3 Financial Accounting (FA)
- F4 Corporate and Business Law (CL)
- F5 Performance Management (PM)
- F6 Taxation (TX)
- F7 Financial Reporting (FR)
- F8 Audit and Assurance (AA)
- F9 Financial Management (FM)
PROFESSIONAL (five papers in total)
Essentials Module (all 3 papers)
- P1 Professional Accountant (PA)
- P2 Corporate Reporting (CR)
- P3 Business Analysis (BA)
Options (only 2 papers)
P4 Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
- P5 Advanced Performance Management (APM)
- P6 Advanced Taxation (ATX)
- P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
About Universal Institute
Universal Institute was started and is managed by a group of educated professionals in the field of engineering and entrepreneurship with a mission to enable inpiduals, business firms and corporate enterprises, to achieve greater success by providing knowledge, technical skills and IT training. The Institute is recognized by Ministry of Education, Kuwait.
Universal Institute provides a comprehensive education environment to inpiduals and enterprises, offerings training that is customized to the varied needs of professionals with perse backgrounds. The institute has convenient study schedules, quality study material and high caliber specialist staff to provide quality professional training and education. The staff is Theyll versed in conducting group discussions, seminars, preparation of assignments, and setting up test papers and model exams for the students.See all Universal Institute courses