- Locations: 6 El-Tawen Street From El Tayaran St. - Naser City - Cairo - Egypt
- Duration: 8 Hours
This module teaches you why formal and informal audits and inspections of safety, health and environmental practices are crucial to continuous improvement. You'll learn what audits and inspections should include and how they should be conducted.
- Describe what an audit is and how it is conducted.
- Explain the objectives of formal audits.
- List the steps of a safety, health and environmental audit.
- Read and follow up on an auditor's report.
- Describe how to prepare for an inspection, how often to inspect, and what to inspect.
- Write and follow up on an inspection report.
About Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses