In this course, students learn advanced Access features such as database management, advanced form design, packaging a database, encrypting a database, preparing a database for multi-user access and more.
Lesson 1: Implementing Advanced Form Design
- Add Controls to Forms
- Create Subforms
- Organize Information with Tab Pages
- Enhance Navigation of Forms
- Apply Conditional Formatting
Lesson 2: Using Data Validation
- Field and Record Validation
- Form Validation
Lesson 3: Using Macros to Improve User Interface Design
- Create a Macro
- Restrict Records Using a Condition
- Validate Data Using a Macro
- Automate Data Entry Using a Macro
- Convert a Macro to VBA
Lesson 4: Using Advanced Database Management
- Link Tables to External Data Sources
- Manage a Database
- Determine Object Dependency
- Document a Database
- Analyze the Performance of a Database
Lesson 5: Distributing and Securing a Database
- Splitting a Database for Multiple User Access
- Implement Security
- Set Passwords
- Convert an Access Database to an ACCDE File
- Package a Database with a Digital Signature
Lesson 6: Managing Switchboards
- Create a Database Switchboard
- Modify a Database Switchboard
- Set Startup Options
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses