- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
In this course, students will identify and use the new and enhanced features to Microsoft® Office Access® 2010 since the release of Microsoft Access 2003
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to: - identify the components of the Microsoft Office Access 2010 interface. - build tables and forms and also work with macros. - create queries and reports. - work with external data. - build a database for the web.
- Students enrolling in this course should have worked on Access 2003 or earlier, and be familiar with the Internet. This course covers the commonly used new features for a typical user.
Lesson 1: Identifying the Components of the Access 2010 Environment
- Explore the User Interface
- Access Commands on the Ribbon Tabs
- Access the Contextual Tabs
- Customize the Access Environment
Lesson 2: Building Tables and Forms
- Create a Table
- Build Forms from Existing Table Data
- Design a Form
- Work with Macros
Lesson 3: Creating Queries and Reports
- Query a Database
- Generate Reports
- Format a Report
Lesson 4: Working with External Data
- Import Data
- Export Data to Other Applications
Lesson 5: Building a Database for the Web
- Create Tables and Forms in a Web Database
- Create Queries and Reports in a Web Database
- Prepare to Publish a Database to Access Services
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses