- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 1 Day
In this course students will exchange data with other applications, automate business processes by using VBA code, and secure and share databases.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- share Access data with other applications.
- use VBA to automate a business process.
- create and modify a database switchboard and set the startup options.
- secure and distribute databases.
- share databases using a SharePoint site.
- Access 2010 - Level 1
- Access 2010 - Level 2
Lesson 1: Integrating Access into Your Business
- Import XML Data into an Access Database
- Export Access Data to the XML Format
- Export Data to an Outlook Address Book
- Collect Data Through Email Messages
Lesson 2: Automating a Business Process with VBA
- Create a Standard Module
- Develop Code
- Call a Procedure from a Form
- Run a Procedure
Lesson 3: Managing Switchboards
- Create a Database Switchboard
- Modify a Database Switchboard
- Set the Startup Options
Lesson 4: Distributing and Securing Databases
- Split a Database
- Implement Security
- Set Passwords
- Convert an Access Database to an ACCDE File
- Package a Database with a Digital Signature
Lesson 5: Sharing Databases Using a SharePoint Site
- Export a Table to a SharePoint List
- Import Data from a SharePoint List
- Publish a Database to a SharePoint Site
- Move a Database to a SharePoint Site
- Work Offline
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses