- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 2 Days
Students will learn advanced Access features such as, database management, advanced form design, packaging a database, encrypting a database, preparing a database for multi-user access and more.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- restructure data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency and minimize redundancy.
- write advanced queries to analyze and summarize data.
- create macros.
- customize reports by using various Access features.
- maintain your database using Access tools.
Lesson 1: Structuring Existing DataRestructure the Data in a Table
- Create a Junction Table
- Improve the Table Structure
Lesson 2: Writing Advanced Queries
- Create Subqueries
- Create Unmatched and Duplicate Queries
- Filter Records Using Criteria
- Summarize Data Using a Crosstab Query
- Create a PivotTable and a PivotChart
Lesson 3: Simplifying Tasks with Macros
- Create a Macro
- Attach a Macro
- Restrict Records Using a Condition
- Validate Data Using a Macro
- Automate Data Entry Using a Macro
Lesson 4: Creating Effective Reports
- Include a Chart in a Report
- Print Data in Columns
- Cancel Printing of a Blank Report
- Publish a Report as a PDF
Lesson 5: Maintaining an Access Database
- Link Tables to External Data Sources
- Manage a Database
- Determine Object Dependency
- Document a Database
- Analyze the Performance of a Database
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses