- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 1 Day
In this course, students will be introduced to the new features available in Microsoft® Office Access.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- explore the Microsoft Office Access 2007 interface.
- work with tables and forms.
- create queries and reports using the enhanced features of Access 2007.
- work with external data.
Lesson 1: Identifying the Components of the Access 2010 Environment
- Explore the User Interface
- Access Commands on the Ribbon Tabs
- Access the Contextual Tabs
- Customize the Access Environment
Lesson 2: Building Tables and Forms
- Create a Table
- Build Forms from Existing Table Data
- Design a Form
- Work with Macros
Lesson 3: Creating Queries and Reports
- Query a Database
- Generate Reports
- Format a Report
Lesson 4: Working with External Data
- Import Data
- Export Data to Other Applications
Lesson 5: Building a Database for the Web
- Create Tables and Forms in a Web Database
- Create Queries and Reports in a Web Database
- Prepare to Publish a Database to Access Services
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses