- Duration: 9 Months
Your Online Learning Journey to ACCA Qualification
If you are experienced in finance and wish to progress to Chartered Certified Accountant status or work in an accountancy practice, our ACCA Level 4 Diploma in Accounting & Business course will help get your ambitions off to a flying start.
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Level 4 Diploma in Accounting & Business course offers an ideal route for graduates or those already employed in account-support roles looking to do an introductory qualification in accounting. The ACCA Diploma course offers a flexible path via online training to the full ACCA qualification, without the need for a degree or the normal prerequisites required to start ACCA Qualification.
What is the ACCA Diploma?
This level 4 accountancy training will help you get to grips with standard accountancy practices, professional ethics, reporting systems and how to prepare financial documents; accountancy course level 4 is built specifically to expand your knowledge. Qualified accountants are highly sought after by accounting firms and completing the ACCA Accountancy course will help you progress towards this renowned status..
On completion of the ACCA Level 4 Diploma in Accounting & Business, you will have gained a strong grounding in the basics of accountancy and will be ready to progress to the next step towards ACCA Qualification.
How to gain the ACCA Diploma?
Students will work through the ACCA Diploma course online on our award winning VLC (Virtual Learning Campus) our fantastic online learning platform which ensures Students succeed, with the ability to study online, on any device, wherever and whenever suits them. Online learning allows you to gain a professional qualification around work, family and other important commitments and offers a flexibility that is simply not available from traditional colleges.
The VLC is filled with a huge range of resources and engaging content and we make sure our course materials cater to all learning styles to give all our students the best chance of success. The campus holds videos, interactive quizzes, live online classes- with Tutor and peer interaction, case studies, E-books, practice tests, online chat box for Tutor contact, student forums, plus our Career Management Hub offers students recent industry news, CV advice, interview simulators, expert video tips and recruitment help.
The ACCA Diploma in Accounting & Business will take you through the first three examinations of the full ACCA Chartered Certified Member qualification - F1: Accounting in Business (FAB), F2: Management Accounting (FMA) and F3: Financial Accounting (FFA).
The course covers the fundamentals of accounting systems and the financial processes used within businesses, as well as detailing the professional and ethical skills needed within an accountancy practice.
- Level 4 qualification - equivalent to a Certificate of Higher Education
- Accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Entry requirements: A minimum of three GCSEs and two A Levels in five separate subjects including Maths and English; plus an accounting or bookkeeping qualification to level 3 or any British or Irish degree. Exemptions may apply - contact us for further details
- Three online units containing six course assessments and three mock examinations
- Three computer based exams taken at an external test centre and one online continuous assessment module
- Approximately recommended 250 study hours - as this is a distance learning course you are in complete control over how much time you commit to your studies each week
- Flexible payment options available (see below section on Financial Options)
- Offer progression to ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business, the next step towards ACCA Qualification
- ACCA registration and exam fees included
We are the online training experts. By choosing our unique Tutor Group programme, you will benefit from:
- Structured schedule which releases new topics on a weekly basis to ensure progress and focus - proven to drive success
- Real-time interactive classes recorded for review and study flexibility
- Pre-recorded learning content designed to illustrate difficult concepts and bring theory to life
- Weekly reading and activities from approved ACCA course materials1 focusing your study on specific learning objectives from the syllabus
- Weekly learning checks - excellent exam practise, ensures understanding, creates your personalised learning plan and helps your tutor provide additional targeted support
- Access to ACCA resources a wealth of official ACCA content including examiner articles, reports and interviews with the ACCA examining team to provide valuable insight into the exam
- Practical Experience Signposts - providing examples of how best you can demonstrate the performance objectives within ACCA's Practical Experience Requirement
- Revision Essentials - engaging 'at a glance' summaries of each topic; ideal to help you recap material
- Final mock exams using the ACCA Computer Based Exams format for a true test of your knowledge to ensure you are ready for the real thing
- Market-leading Virtual Learning Campus with lesson recordings to review, study texts, revision notes, practise tests and community forum
- Flexibility to study anywhere, anytime with courses and materials optimised for mobile, tablet and desktop
- Dedicated ACCA Student community - allowing you to collaborate, ask questions and network with other students at the same stage in their studies
To enrol on our ACCA Level 4 Diploma in Accounting & Business course you must have a minimum of three GCSEs and two A Levels in five individual subjects, including English and Maths; plus an accounting or bookkeeping qualification to level 3 or any British or Irish degree. Three years accounting experience are also preferable although exceptions can be made for students who demonstrate sufficient competence.
Before you enrol on a Home Learning College Course, please ensure that you have read and understood the pre-requirements below:
- You have a valid UK address (students outside the UK will receive an additional postage charge).
- You are over the age of 18 or have a third party payee for any financial agreement.
- You have a solid grasp of the English language.
- You have access to a computer and the internet throughout your study period.
- You have basic PC skills in order to navigate our Virtual Learning Campus
- You are fully committed to your studies.
Did you know that one of the most common challenges people face in pursuing education is the cost? That is why Home Learning College has developed the most flexible payment terms of any other UK distance learning provider. You can pay in full immediately or split your course fees over three instalments at no extra charge.
Alternatively you can apply for our 12, 18 or 24 months payment plans*. Representative APR 19.9%. These plans are offered by our finance provider Omni Capital, take a look at a representative APR Example. Speak to one of our Course Advisors for further details.
Why Choose Us?
As the UK's largest online provider of professional qualifications, we have more than 20,000 people studying with us each year. If you are looking for training to help you obtain the ACCA qualification, here are a few of the reasons to choose us:
- Tuition, revision and exam practice always included to maximise your success
- No hidden costs - all ACCA and examination fees included
- Exam bookings done for you, so you can focus on your learning
- Continuous knowledge checks used to adapt the course to your personal needs
- Additional real-time classes, practice tests and reading provided to target knowledge gaps
- Fully optimised for mobile, tablet and desktop - so you can study when and where you want
- Tutors are backed by a team, ensuring they can dedicate their time to you
- Community Support team to tackle any course related queries
- Fellow students and study buddies to motivate you - learn as you network
- Creating business leaders - access to ADBL resources to broaden your skillset in a wider business context
What is the ACCA Qualification?
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. They offer qualifications to people of ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
Our ACCA home study course expands on your business-relevant accounting knowledge and techniques, and is internationally recognised as one of the leading accounting qualifications.
An ACCA online qualification gives you the opportunity to start your career as an accounting professional and will support you throughout your profession. Working with governments, regulators, employers and other professional bodies, ACCA applies consistent standards and strengthens the global accountancy profession.
To become a Chartered Certified Accountant you'll need a minimum of 3 years experience working in Accounting. Once you've reached this level, you can legally do audits of UK limited companies and work in different areas of business Accounting.
About Home Learning college
With an active online community of over 20,000 students, we are the UK’s largest distance learning provider for professional qualifications. We bring enterprising professionals together to boost their careers with industry recognised, accredited qualifications. Our online training courses are the UK’s choice for professional learning at home, tailored around work and lifestyle. Our purpose is to provide a flexible study framework whereby students can study towards recognised professional qualifications around work and other commitments, and go on to achieve their professional goals.
We provide professionals with the skills they need for a successful career; offer our academic partners a means by which they can deliver cutting edge industry relevant training programmes; and provide employers with highly trained, capable employees needed to boost their long-term profitability and growth; thus playing a part in driving future economic growth. We are a leader in the professional online learning space, and we aim to always keep the student at the heart of what we do.See all Home Learning college courses