Citrix XenApp 6.5 Administration training course provides the foundation necessary for administrators to effectively centralize and manage applications in the datacenter and instantly deliver them as a service to users anywhere. Learners will receive training for installing and configuring Citrix XenApp 6.5 for Windows Server 2008 R2, Citrix Receiver and plug-ins, as well as for using administrative consoles and tools to configure resources, policies, server and farm settings, printers, virtualized applications and more.
This course is intended for IT professionals, such as server, network and systems administrators familiar with Microsoft Windows environments, including Windows 2008 R2 administrators interested in becoming a XenApp administrator. Existing XenApp administrators or systems engineers interested in updating their XenApp skills, receiving Citrix authorized training on XenApp 6.5, or achieving certification for XenApp 6.5 are ideal candidates. Systems engineers, sales engineers, analysts, consultants and architects also are also appropriate candidates for this course.
- Before taking this course, Citrix recommends that learners have the following:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or enterprise database servers
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Familiarity with application virtualization technologies, such as Citrix application streaming or Microsoft App-V
- Basic understanding of Windows Server networking concepts, such as DNS, IIS®, load balancing, and file and printing services
- Exposure to basic system administration concepts, including logging, software upgrade procedures and high availability operations
- Familiarity with server monitoring tools
- Basic understanding of VPN concepts, including SSL encryption and certificates
- Topics covered in this course include:
- Introducing XenApp
- Licensing XenApp
- Installing XenApp
- Administrative Configuration
- Installing and Configuring Web Interface
- Delivering Applications and Content
- Streaming Applications
- Configuring Policies
- Configuring Load Management
- Optimizing the User Experience
- Configuring Self Service Applications
- Configuring Printing
- XenApp Security
- Monitoring XenApp
- Additional Components
- This course is offered as a classroom or self-paced online training course and can include virtual labs or classroom discussion, as well as demonstrations and the practical application of concepts through hands-on exercises.
About Nahda Modern Institute
We_They was founded at the beginning of the millennium by a team of enthusiastic IT specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a company that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of Technology itself. Thus, the mission of the company was defined – to contribute to forward-looking transformation of the society through software development. Over 5 years of work, we have developed a range of solutions and gained ample experience in the services we offer: Custom Software Development, E-commerce Solutions Development, E-learning Solutions Development, Web development, Project Recovery, Consulting, and Quality Assurance.
Our specialists have been providing software development services for multiple clients from India, France and Malaysia, starting from small companies and continuing with very big and well known clients. Over 5 years, we have completed different kinds of projects; and we specialize in automation of business processes used by our clients.See all Nahda Modern Institute courses