- Location: Australia
- Duration: 6 Weeks
Eyelash extensions are a hugely popular treatment offered in professional beauty salons, from home salons to mobile services. Having these skills and techniques deivered at the Australian Institute of Creative Design, from a qualified trainer with industry knowledge and experience in a professional learning environment, can be a step in the right direction to enhancing and increasing your skills. It can also be a fantastic opportunity to earn extra income working flexible hours around your current lifestyle and work commitments.
During this course, you will have the opportunity to learn additional techniques and applications including:
- corrective eye shaping
- troubleshooting hints and tips
- introduction into more advanced techniques
- business and insurance recommendations
- ways to market and improve your business
- You will complete both theory and practical components, and will be required to purchase a kit to allow the trainer to assist you in using the products throughout the course.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Makeup
About Australian Institute of Fashion Design
We deliver exceptional courses and provide rare opportunities that lead to career success for our students — conveying our strong heritage in cutting-edge creative education (over 18 years!). In short, we LOVE what we do, and everything we do is about providing a proven pathway for creative people to become creative professionals. See all Australian Institute of Fashion Design courses
Our students are looking for a creative career and a whole lot of fun along the way. They get all that and all the confidence and experience they need to truly make a highly rewarding creative life for themselves.
- Make Up Artistry International Open AcademyEUR 29
EUR 325Duration: 50 Hours
- Makeup Artist Professional Alpha AcademyGBP 10
GBP 199Duration: Upto 17 Hours
- Cosmetics and Makeup Diploma Level 3 Alpha AcademyGBP 12
GBP 245Duration: Upto 12 Hours