- Duration: 5 Days
A ground-breaking new programme focused on unlocking and commercialising digital innovation
Whether you work in marketing, development, innovation, finance or sales - get the tools you need to transform your ideas into reality and trigger cultural change.
Supported by Google, designed around and created exclusively by the Innovation Academy. This fully immersive, best in-class innovation curriculum is facilitated by the best in-market practitioners.
- The first of its kind in the UAE
- Strong innovation curriculum
- Learning with impact: Exercises based on real case studies and culminating in a team pitch to a leading industry panel
- Deep dive sessions: With innovation experts who have pioneered and succeeded inside their companies
- Sustained engagement: With learning brought about by small group approach, while moving through the innovation process
About Informa Connect Middle East
Informa Connect Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.