3D Studio Max is the world’s most widely used professional 3D modeling, animation and rendering software. It significantly improves connectivity, image quality, productivity, and content delivery. It provides ability to create heightened realism through global illumination, exposure, accurate physical controls and custom hardware support. This course helps to conceptualize and communicate various color schemes and is highly user friendly to frequent changes and add-ons.
- After completing the course you will be able to: Develop 3D models Apply Texture Maps and Materials Animate and Render objects
- Creating Design Frameworks
- Analyzing and Modifying Assembly Structures
- Managing Complex Parts
- Replacing and Substituting Components
- Managing Complex Drawings
- Advanced Sketch-based Features
- Editing Geometry with Surfaces and Curves
- Creating Animation Sequences
- Analyzing and Optimizing Motion in Design Model
- Surface Modeling Techniques
- Planning a Surface Model
- Laying the Foundation: Curves and Points
- Using References to Create Surface Models
- Creating Parametric and Freeform Surface Models
- Creating Continuous Surface Models
- Manipulating Surfaces, Quilts, and Surface Models
- Using Surfaces to Redefine Solid Models
- Project Work
- Predefined Primitives
- Film use
- Familiarity with Workstation operation, Basic operating system commands, and Basic use of the system editor is recommended
In 2001 Hi-Q Academy started with one computer branch at 8th Moheb Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with 2 computer labs and staff consisted of five administrators and three instructors. HI-Q started with great partner like Microsoft gold partner and focusing on offering computer ctheirses for adults who seek job opportunities. Hi-Q was the first training center in Tanta that offer computer ctheirses with new, different and modern style that attract big numbers of people and achieved, for their clients, trust in a place that could be a good substitute for them instead of traveling to Cairo to get what they need. HI-Q Academy offered all Microsoft and Cisco ctheirses with theyll experienced instructors from inside and outside Tanta, they also started offer computer ctheirses for kids that helped so much in raising people awareness with the important of learning computer from young ages. Hi-Q Academy marketing plan along with innovate ideas in advertising gave it a great push forward in having good marketing share.
In 2004 their second Languages and soft skills was opened at 16th Botros Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with five labs and at this moment their staff reached ttheynty administrators and over than fifty instructors.
In 2005 their main branch has expanded with another three computer labs with one lab for their international exams, VUE/PROMETRIC.
In 2008 Zagazek Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Mahlla Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Qatar branch was opened.
In 2012 they are expected to move to their new branch in Down Town in Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt in one big place for their company.See all Hi Q Academy courses