This 3D Animation with Maya short course caters to the growing demand for 3D animation skills. Students will learn 3D modeling, character animation and rendering tools. Upon completion of the course students will be able to apply basic animation techniques and concepts to create a static 3D image or animated sequence using this high- end animation software.
Who is it for?
- Entry level students looking to pursue a full time study program in Animation
- Media professionals who are interested in extending their current skills using Autodesk Maya
- Maya interface
- Understand work flow of Maya
- Anatomy of polygon modeling
- Creating textures for scene
- Lighting for environment
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- For delegates who are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses, a special consideration process from management is required.
Job roles this course will prepare you for
3D motion tracker, 2D/3D animator, Modeller, Art Director, Creative Director, Visual effects artist
About SAE Institute
SAE Dubai was founded in 2005 in order to bring the expert training and education to the fields of Audio and Film in the Middle East, providing a local base for a global outlook on the new media industries. Since the foundation we have produced hundreds of graduates, each uniquely prepared to fill emerging opportunities in the creative industries throughout the region. Our course offerings have grown to include Animation and Multimedia and we're always examining new and exciting opportunities as they arise in the region.See all SAE Institute courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.