Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Course Brochure Download
- Duration 136 Hours
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings TBA
- Locations Al Nahyan, Al Ain
All-new 3D Animation Suite course is designed to build upon skills in Graphics and Multimedia, and progressing to focus on 3D Animation using Autodesk's 3DS Max or Maya applications. This course features a completely new teaching paradigm that is in tune with the most relevant and up to date industry conventions and features. After the generalist level of study in this animation course, one may upgrade to the career-specialization module - 3 months intensive training on one particular focused area - the options available are CG Asset Creation | Modeling & Texturing, CG Asset Creation | Texturing, Lighting & Rendering, Character Animation and 3D Visual Effects [Particles & Dynamics]
What will I learn?
- Adobe Photoshop: 20 hours
- Adobe Premiere: 10 hours
- Adobe After Effects: 16 hours
- Autodesk Maya / 3DS Max: 90 Hours
The 3D Animation Suite course will cover the following software's:
- Adobe Photoshop - Photoshop is a graphics editor which is extremely useful to learn in order to create and edit images. The Adobe Photoshop family will give you everything you need to make the best digital images. Images can be transformed into anything your imagination conjures up. It provides a base for future animation courses and other softwares. Using Photoshop you will be able to create and edit movie clips. This will get you started in the road to learning animation.
- Adobe Premiere - Adobe Premiere is a timeline-based video editing software application. It teaches you to do video editing, graphic design, and web development programs.
- Adobe After Effects - Adobe After Effects will teach you to create motion graphics and visual effects. After Effects allows users to create animation and alter media in 2D and 3D space with different built-in tools and third party plug-ins.
- Autodesk Maya / 3DS Max - Autodesk Maya 3D animation software will provide a bunch of features for 3D computer animation, visual effects and modelling
- Proficiency with leading 3D Animation software's such as Maya / 3DS Max
- Core Visual skills in 3D.
- Expertise with 3D graphics for Gaming, making short-length movies including the concepts of 3D modeling , Lighting, Texturing , Rigging and Animation
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King's English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Al Khawarizmi International College courses
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.