- Learn 2 essential application techniques and 6 great looks
- Expand your skill set
- Gain confidence through real work experience in the fashion, wedding and TV industry
- Grow your client base & develop the skills to become a successful makeup artist
Upon graduation, you'll be qualified to apply makeup in the fashion, TV, formals, catwalk, wedding and makeup industry.
After successfully completing all assessment tasks participants will receive a Statement of Attainment for SHBBMUP002 Design and apply make-up. This is an accredited makeup course and is widely acknowledged as the best technique-based course in Austral-Asia.Updated on 21 November, 2018
Job roles this course is suitable for:Makeup
About The Makeup School Sydney
After two decades as an international celebrity makeup artist, Jay Jay established The Makeup School Sydney to teach students to become professional makeup artists through an accredited makeup course. Makeup School Sydney students have the opportunity to gain work experience by assisting Jay Jay on jobs or establishing a profile on Glamazon.
At the Makeup School Sydney, students learn in small groups from a team of highly experienced teachers with substantial industry experience. All teachers have a Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment. Each student receives personalised guidance to help them master the tricks of the makeup trade that will put them on the path to success in the competitive makeup industry.See all The Makeup School Sydney courses
- The Complete Beauty Diploma New Skills AcademyUSD 24
USD 299Duration: Upto 80 Hours
- Certificate in Make up Application Global EdulinkGBP 39
GBP 276Duration: Upto 12 Months
- Makeup Application 1TRAININGGBP 17
GBP 122Duration: Upto 26 Hours