- Duration / Course length: 24 Hours Start now
- Accrediting country: UK
- Accrediting body: IOSH
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in presentation format
The IOSH Managing Safely eLearning course is designed to get you the results you need and in the shortest time possible. You don't have to sit in a stuffy classroom for four days and drink horrible coffee while eating stale sandwiches. Your online course will enable to you get on with your schedule AND take the course. It's less expensive too which is nice for those who need to manage their budgets.
- 100% Pass Rate!
- Full tutor support included
- Study at your own pace
- 100% Money Back Guaranteed!
IOSH Managing Safely Course Overview
- Assessing Risks - Risk assessments and a simple scoring system are introduced in this module, and delegates are given the chance to execute both.
- Investigating Accidents And Incidents - This sheds light on the importance of determining the "path" of workplace accidents, and how to properly go about it.
- Identifying Hazards - This is where all main issues of any operation are tackled - everything from entrances and exits, to work traffic, to fire, to chemicals, electricity, and so much more are discussed.
- Measuring Performance - This explains how checking performance contributes to the improvement of health and safety in a work environment through basic performance indicators, auditing, and proactive and reactive measuring.
- Understanding Your Responsibilities - This module rounds up the demands of the law and how the legal system works in reinforcing a health and safety management system.
- Controlling Risks - This examines how risks can be fully controlled or reduced through specific techniques and methods.
- Protecting Our Environment - This module provides a comprehensive introduction to the value of environmental responsibility of operations and how managers have the power to minimise environmental impacts.
- Introducing Managing Safely - This module reinforces the role of managers in making sure all members of their team understand the significance and uphold the principles of managing safely.
What's included in this course?
The pricing indicated on this page includes the course, examination, and certificate fees. Upon successful completion, the certificate will be issued by IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health), will then be posted to us, and will be delivered to your location, from the UK. VAT charges (excluded in the price) will only apply for UK/EU based students.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the IOSH Managing Safely eLearning Course?
The IOSH Managing Safely eLearning course is the perfect way for you to gain this highly respected certificate in the comfort of you own home or office. Your course is entirely online which mean you don't have to travel to a training venue. This helps save time and money!
This online course is the EXACT same course as the classroom taught course. As a matter of fact, the certificate you will receive after you pass the course is the same as well.
2. What are the benefits of taking the training course?
The course is not designed to turn people into safety experts. However, all who choose to take it have much to gain in learning why health and safety are integral to what they do as industry professionals, and the benefits of being "informed" can extend to their own personal lives.
By passing this course and having your certificate, you are showing your current or future employer that you are serious about health and safety and have the ability to manage common hazards and risks in the workplace. It will certainly set you out from the crowd if you are looking for new employment or trying for a new position at work.
Basically, it's a training course designed to teach managers and supervisors to effectively implement the practical actions in handling health and safety in their teams.
3. What is the exam like?
The exam for this course is entirely online and consists of a 30 question multiple choice exam as well as a risk assessment project that you email back to us using the forms that are provided.
The exam process is super easy and you can complete it in the comfort of your own home or office. There isn't any need to drive to an exam centre. Stay at home and complete it wearing just your shorts if you wish. We don't mind!
Updated on 26 March, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
No prior requirements are needed to take the program.
Job titles this course is suitable for
The IOSH Managing Safely Training course is intended for managers , supervisors , directors and other key personnel. These people are usually tasked not only to lead by example , but also to consistently remind their team members of how crucial it is to uphold their industry's established health and safety practices and persuade them to carry out these practices for the great benefit of the organisation they all serve.
About Wise Global Training Ltd
IOSH and NEBOSH eLearning courses available globally with local exams. All courses in easy to study presentation format with full expert support. UK based with expert UK support. Fully accredited NEBOSH centre (803). 100% Pass rate on IOSH Courses.
Why Choose Us?
It can be frustrating to find a course that fits your needs, especially when there can be so many choices! We realise that and strive to make your decision easy. You will surely benefit from our courses that are easy to use, clear to understand and designed with YOU in mind. At the end of the day, you want to pass your course and we are here to help ensure that you do!
- High Pass Rates - We have a 100% pass rate on our IOSH courses and higher than average pass rates for our NEBOSH courses.
- Full tutor support included -Your course includes full tutor support at no additional cost! Don’t be fooled into purchasing extra support with other course providers. It’s included in your course from Wise Global Training.
- Positive feedback from past candidates -We have hundreds of satisfied clients that are part of the Wise Global Training community. They appreciate the extra help and excellent course material that we provide in order to help them gain their qualification.
- 5 Star customer support - Not only will you receive excellent tutor support, you will receive a superior quality customer support experience from our team. We are always happy to help!
- Easy to use, easy to understand - Our courses have been developed in-house by a team of experts with you, the student, in mind! Our easy to use and easy to follow course presentation format is not just a ‘course book online’.
"Highly recommended! This is a brilliant course. I was able to complete the course at my own pace, had fantastic support from my tutors, and genuinely enjoyed the study. There is a great balance of serious study and light humour – and even a smiley face when you do well in a quiz! I am recommending that other members of our management team take this course." – Charlotte, on NEBOSH IGC
"I would recommend Wise Global Training Ltd to anyone. Their help and advice was excellent and the course was set outwith enough information to take in and digest with ease." – Stephen, on IOSH Managing Safely
"Very helpful and Informative. I did the IOSH Managing Safely E-learning course. It was fascinating, interesting and informative course and easy to follow, and tutors were very helpful." – Chris, on IOSH Working Safely