- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings: Full Time, 6th - 8th July, 2020
Course detailsLeveraging AI for Business Value
While flashy or exotic applications of artificial intelligence (AI) and other related automation approaches get a lot of press, there are many simple AI approaches that yield business value. The key to success in AI is an awareness of what technologies fit your organization needs. Applying AI technology and concepts to everyday processes makes the work easier, more reliable, and more productive.
Understanding, organizing, integrating and delivering AI is a key issue today. Business must be clear about the use and value of AI to avoid chasing an unachievable and expensive dream. Applying an incremental approach to using AI builds on the understanding that small scope opportunities have a high degree of success.
AI is a collection of technologies that recognize patterns. The patterns replace the tedium people must do in support of a process. Identifying these points of opportunity is the link to applying small and effective AI solutions.
Small projects also provide the insight regarding how well AI is absorbed into the every-day operation. AI carries with it many implications. Jobs change dramatically and current skills may become obsolete and displaced. There may be resistance to change and unrealistic fear of robots taking over as well. However, the positive side promises better paying work, newer and more interesting tasks and less physically demanding and boring operations.
Managers and professionals should prepare for the coming changes. What can we expect from AI capabilities today? What may happen in the future? Answers for these and other questions are part of the value of this course.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Explain the different uses of AI today
- Understand the techniques used for the different types of AI capability
- Define a roadmap to reach effective use of AI
- Explaining the technology available for AI
- Interpret how AI can help the business
- Select appropriate AI techniques for the business
- Understand the limits of AI
- Suggest operational opportunities for AI
Job roles this course is suitable for:Business manager , Strategic planner , Marketing analyst , Data analyst , Architect
Innoverto has been providing executive seminars and training programs both as open enrollment courses and customized in-house courses all over the world for soon a decade.
Top leaders choose Innoverto for their training requirements. The courses are developed by experts in their field coupled with the highest standards of experiential learning techniques and certified by third party accreditation centers or leading academic institutions.
Innoverto strives to empower professionals with skills, knowledge and best practices so that they can take their vision higher and effectively improve the performance of their organisations. We are known for always bringing a practical approach such as recent business case studies and attendees will walk away with practical tools such as sets of templates and other materials that they can take back to use in their own organisation.
Training with Innoverto – Public or Customized In-house
All trainers at Innoverto are selected with quality and experience in mind. As such, the trainers delivering Innoverto courses and training programmes are both talented facilitators and experts in their fields of instruction. There are no beginners. Courses are available at both a general and advanced level on topics such as:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Contracts & Tenders
- Digital Transformation
- Data Analytics
- Innovation & Strategy
- Leadership Skills
- Management Development
- Operational Excellence
- Public Speaking & Communication
- Sales Skills & Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- And more
In-house training and consultancy
Innoverto has extensive experience in working collaboratively with clients and expert consultants to deliver tailored programmes that meet company-specific objectives. Their in house training solutions are available in a variety of formats, including:
- Executive tailored training – customized to your business or industry to meet your business goals
- Blended solutions – combining psychometric testing, pre-course assessments, one-to-one coaching, needs-analysis and stakeholder interviewing
- Consultancy – blending knowledge transfer and thorough analysis of your business or organisation and action plan for implementation
- Certified Librarian Vskills
USD 98Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- External Environment Diploma Course Line
USD 460Duration: Upto 4 Hours
- Duration: 12 Weeks Live virtual classroom