Kickboxing - a self-defense combat sport that integrates karate, boxing and martial arts elements - is an effective exercise format for general fitness, endurance, cardiovascular capacity and strength, which can be incorporated in many types of exercise regimens. The IFA Kickboxing Instructor Course is designed to give you the fundamental knowledge and essential skills to become a successful group leader in kickboxing instruction.
Learners will develop the required coaching skills and techniques to create and lead high-quality kickboxing classes - creating a high-intensity, fun, safe and effective workout environment.
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the breakdown of each of the martial arts inspired moves and the proper technique required for safe and effective execution.
- Know how to devise training programs within a studio environment using moves and combinations inspired by mixed martial arts to create a high-energy aerobic workout.
- Be able to develop your class participants and progress their fitness, physical strength and endurance.
- Develop workouts that will encourage a positive response from their participants and employers.
- Learn how to look after clients' well-being and make sure they are exercising their bodies correctly with a low risk of injury.
- Be well-versed in relevant teaching points and coaching cues in order to ensure participants are aligned correctly and performing each exercise appropriately.
Learners must have previously completed a Level 2 Fitness Instructor qualification, either at IFA or equivalent, must possess an adequate level of English language skills and must demonstrate sufficient physical fitness to participate in the practical class components.Updated on 28 November, 2018
About International Fitness Alliance
We offer internationally recognized fitness education programs certified worldwide, where our fitness courses unlock the doors to the world of professional fitness training. We graduated hundreds of Internationally Certified Trainers who are now working allover the world, from Qatar to the UK, USA and many other countries.
Our Mission International Fitness Alliance is committed to work on every possible opportunity to help raise the standards of health and fitness globally. We lead the way through organizing, educating, and promoting the importance of a healthy and active lifestyle.
Our Vision is to be a leading company in the fitness industry to provide the highest quality of education and services to its students. We aim to provide a challenging and inclusive education by focusing on the needs of our students to help them reach their full potential way through.
- Golf Psychology International Open AcademyEUR 29
EUR 108Duration: 30 Hours
- Sports Agent International Open AcademyEUR 29
EUR 328Duration: 50 Hours
- Fitness Management Level 2 Alpha AcademyGBP 10
GBP 208Duration: Upto 20 Hours