Course detailsCredit Points: 90 ECTS
The Master of Business Administration at IU offers a variety of career opportunities after graduation. The international orientation of the programme makes it possible to prove one's skills in the global working world and to assign with international companies. By imparting knowledge in areas such as finance, economics, marketing and leadership, you qualify for challenging tasks in middle to upper management in various fields. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
Our highly-rated MBA prepares you for the global job market with a hands-on approach and international orientation. You'll gain a solid foundation for business administration and management and start to build a network of business contacts that could fuel your success later in your professional journey. With this MBA worth 90 ECTS credits, you'll specialise in one of five areas. This gives you time, skills, and research opportunities to ensure you're adequately equipped for your ideal career. Our MBA programme is recognised around the world and delivers the methods, tools, and insights you need with a hands-on, practical approach.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Operations and Information Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Electives A
- Electives B
- Capstone Project Thesis & Defense
Eligibility / Requirements
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (180 ECTS for years MBA and 240 ECTS for 1 year MBA).
- Final grade of at least ""Satisfactory"" or grade C (as commonly used in the and Canada).
- To start a 90-ECTS MBA, you can “bridge” 30 ECTS by demonstrating 1 additional year of professional experience. This means you can access the programme already with 180 ECTS credits.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
- Proof of English skills
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills
- Speexx Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
About IU International University of Applied SciencesIU International University of Applied Sciences combines bachelor and master programmes on campus model with online, distance learning models. Most of our programmes are available completely digitally or on-site in Berlin or Bad Honnef, near Cologne. In this way, we can focus on welcoming international students and providing them with a comfortable way to study that suits their needs. Our courses are all taught in English and the contents are tailored to building careers in an international environment.
A more flexible way to study Designed with an innovative and digital approach, IU International provides accredited higher education programmes with ease and flexibility. When you join IU International, you have much more freedom to choose when, where, and how you study—no matter where in the world you come from. On campus our programmes are now available with two additional intakes, you can start in January, April, July or October.
Whether you study online or on-campus, boost your chances to work in Europe - Get free German lessons while studying at IU International University of Applied Sciences. See all IU International University of Applied Sciences courses