This training course is designed to develop delegate's skills in managing facility staff and facility assets while minimizing risk exposure in the workplace. As the Facilities Management (FM) function continues to evolve, this training course offers the latest thinking in the profession, right balance between asset performance (functionality, availability, reliability, safety), and will tackle specific issues encountered on the ground and apply best practices in discussing real solutions.
- Understanding the Qatari FM Market and how it was developed and where it is headed. (local market trends)
- List at least three common preventive maintenance practices on building systems
- through class discussion, give examples of situations where lack of maintenance led to business interruptions
- Describe at least three predictive maintenance techniques used to forecast operational failures
- Performance & Quality Management systems (SLA/KPI)
Qatar Facility Management sector
- QATAR Facilities Maintenance Introduction
- O&M Manuals Management
- Facility Maintenance - General Instruction
Performance & Quality Management
- SLA & KPI standards
Safety in the work place
- Accident Reporting and Investigation
- Inspection Program
- Security Orientation and Awareness
Who Should Attend
FM Professionals at all levels who want to build confidence, credibility and interpersonal communication skills to create powerful relationshipsUpdated on 25 October, 2018
About DISS - Doha Industrial Safety Services
DISS is Qatar’s leading institution in the fields of occupational health, safety, and environmental training programmes. At DISS, we are committed to helping organisations create a positive working culture and to supporting their professional development through a wide range of internationally recognised qualifications delivered by our experienced team. Our aim is to give organisations the tools they need to protect their employees and to increase profitability through risk mitigation.
Since inception in 2006, DISS has rapidly achieved prominence in the Qatari market as a result of our comprehensive array of flexible learning solutions. In addition to the consultancy, sales, servicing, testing, and inspection services clients expect, DISS expertise is specialised according to industry. Our teams are qualified to meet the specific needs of the construction, manufacturing and oil & gas, aviation, maritime, governmental and hospitality and tourism sectors, amongst others.
At DISS, we offer everything from classroom courses and innovative online learning solutions, to tailored in-company training programmes, which is one reason why our clients come back, time and again.