Course detailsCredit Points: 60 ECTS
Looking to win the job of your dreams in Marketing? You might have outstanding technical marketing expertise but the thing to really set you apart from other candidates could be a master's degree in management and International Marketing. In such a creative, inspiring, and diverse field, it pays to demonstrate your business knowledge and your ability to manage people, time, and projects. The IU Master's in International Marketing Management can help you do just that and give you firm skills in leadership and communication. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
In the IU Master of Management in International Marketing, you'll learn to analyse brand values and develop targeted marketing strategies for business-to-business or business-to-customer (B2B or B2C) companies. You'll come to understand consumer behaviour in depth, enabling confident decision-making in the fields of acquisition, consumption, and products and services. And, you'll master management skills to maintain excellent employee motivation, client relationships, and customer satisfaction.
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management
- Sales, Pricing and Brand Management
- Advanced Research Methods
- Operations and Information Management
- Consumer Behaviour and Research
- Seminar: Managing People and Organizations
- Master Thesis & Colloquium
Eligibility / Requirements
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- Final grade of at least ""Satisfactory"" or grade C (as commonly used in the and Canada).
- To start a 60-ECTS MBA (One-Year MBA), you need a minimum of 210 ECTS from your previous studies and one year of work experience. You need to provide proof of an additional year of work experience until the end of your programme.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Proof of English skills
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills
- Speexx Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
About IU International University of Applied SciencesIU International University of Applied Sciences combines bachelor and master programmes on campus model with online, distance learning models. Most of our programmes are available completely digitally or on-site in Berlin or Bad Honnef, near Cologne. In this way, we can focus on welcoming international students and providing them with a comfortable way to study that suits their needs. Our courses are all taught in English and the contents are tailored to building careers in an international environment.
A more flexible way to study Designed with an innovative and digital approach, IU International provides accredited higher education programmes with ease and flexibility. When you join IU International, you have much more freedom to choose when, where, and how you study—no matter where in the world you come from. On campus our programmes are now available with two additional intakes, you can start in January, April, July or October.
Whether you study online or on-campus, boost your chances to work in Europe - Get free German lessons while studying at IU International University of Applied Sciences. See all IU International University of Applied Sciences courses