Bridgebuilders is an engaging simulation for training leadership for multiple stakeholders sitting across different geographies, business units, or even departments. The game teaches leaders how to form and run well- functioning teams through challenging and good times. Today's leaders must be capable of creating and running high performance teams consisting of people from different cultures backgrounds.
Bridgebuilders is inspired by recognized theories on management, virtual teams, and cultural traits, including Daniel Goleman, Stephen Bungay, Erin Meyers and Geert Hofstede
- Understanding how to address challenges facing leaders of distributed teams
- Increased reflection on personal leadership styles and how to lead high-performance
- Deliver quality output in an environment occupied by varied & diverse stakeholders
- Alignment with strategic vision
- Efficient & coherent teams
- Enhanced stakeholder management
About Human Development SolutionsWe create exceptional training experiences through proven methodologies and cutting edge technology resulting in truly engaging learning journeys.
The dynamic business environment is pushing individuals and organizations to rethink their way of working. We enable people to stay consistently competitive, relevant and ahead of the game.
We use experiential learning and pre and post-digital engagement as the key differentiators of our approach to training. We believe in the power of simulations and active learning. See all Human Development Solutions courses
General Business Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.