- Location: Australia
- Duration: 1 Day
This fun and interactive airbrush short course will teach you the skills to produce quick and flawless makeups. With the advancement of cameras and HD capabilities the art of airbrushing is becoming increasingly popular in the beauty industry. The skill of airbrushing provides makeup artists with an advantage in the industry allowing you to offer more services and expand your client base. This course is an essential component to enhance your opportunity to gain work on film and TV sets, weddings and in the fashion sector.
- Beginner to intermediate level airbrushing skills
- Products - water based and silicone based
- Demonstration and practice of airbrushing
- Skin prep
- Application techniques - foundation, contouring and highlighting, blush, eye shadow, setting the makeup, and complete a makeup 'look'
- Tips and tricks to enhance your editorial/avant garde airbrush looks
- Cleaning and maintenance of airbrushing equipment
Job roles this course is suitable for:Makeup
About Australian Institute of Fashion Design
We deliver exceptional courses and provide rare opportunities that lead to career success for our students — conveying our strong heritage in cutting-edge creative education (over 18 years!). In short, we LOVE what we do, and everything we do is about providing a proven pathway for creative people to become creative professionals. See all Australian Institute of Fashion Design courses
Our students are looking for a creative career and a whole lot of fun along the way. They get all that and all the confidence and experience they need to truly make a highly rewarding creative life for themselves.
- Make-Up Artist Diploma Course centre of excellenceGBP 49
GBP 148Duration: Upto 150 Hours
- Certificate in Make up Application Global EdulinkGBP 39
GBP 265Duration: Upto 12 Months
- The Complete Beauty Diploma New Skills AcademyUSD 24
USD 299Duration: Upto 80 Hours