تفاصيل الدورةWhen information needs to be disseminated quickly, there’s no better way than by email. However, with the benefit of speed come problems that aren’t always predictable unless employees are informed.
In this course, Global Edulink, a leading UK training provider, want to give you the tools with which to be confident when writing business emails. We want you to understand: how to establish email connectivity; what to consider before typing and sending an email (Who it should go to. Who needs to be copied.); how to compose concise and effective messages; types of topics or language that shouldn’t feature in an email; and what company policies exist surrounding email communication. These lessons help participants evaluate their own email communications to ensure that recipients won’t misinterpret them in any way.
Global Edulink believes this email etiquette course can help employees know the appropriate use of email whilst at work, as well as behaviours they should positively avoid.
By the end of the course learners should know the following regarding email etiquette:
- When to use the Reply, all button
- How to refrain from sending emotionally-charged emails
- How the To, CC and BCC fields should be correctly used
- Effective use of the email subject line
- How to zip and reference large attachments
- How to keep messages brief and limit back-and-forth exchanges
- The correct way to email article links by summarizing them
STARTED WITH EMAIL
- Introduction to Email Etiquette
- Key Considerations of Email
- Understanding Email Composition
- Email Writing Techniques
- Efficient Emailing Writing Skills
- Definition of Netiquette
- Understanding Company Email Policies
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Email Etiquette.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
تحديث بتاريخ 22 April, 2018
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Having good education background would be advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
نبذة عن معهد Global Edulink
Global Edulink is a leading online learning and training provider. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to learn, no matter what their situation, which is why we strive to keep our resources cutting edge and easy-to-understand.
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.