Java is a general purpose programming language that is concurrent, class based, object oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. Being that Java is an underlying technology and required by many applications and websites, you will find it in places like business applications, data centers, game consoles, utilities, desktop computers, laptops, smart phones and more. This online training course will cover various levels of Java Programming including beginner, intermediate and advanced. It covers a complete introduction to object oriented programming as well as many other core Java features. This course is just as helpful for a beginner as it is for systems engineers, web application developers, mobile app developers, software engineers and any other potential student with a technical background.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
1: Foundations (Beginner)
2: Terms And Tools (Beginner)
3: Identifiers, Variables, And Data Types (Beginner)
4: Object-Orientated Programming (Intermediate)
5: Predefined Classes (Intermediate)
6: Methods Part 1 (Intermediate)
7: Methods Part 2 (Advanced)
8: Constructors (Advanced)
9: Control Of Flow (Advanced)
10: Arrays And Exceptions (Advanced)
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate Java Programming.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
نبذة عن معهد Study 365
Study 365 is an online course provider, offering more than 400 courses to students across the globe. We have built a solid reputation which has elevated us to become one of the most trusted and reliable course providers in the online learning marketplace. With over 100,000 students on our books, we’re the preferred choice for many online learners.