تفاصيل الدورةItalian is a Romance language, also known as the language of music, architecture, fine cuisine and the arts. Spoken by around 66 million people, it is the fourth most studied language in the world.
This course includes:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Italian
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colours
- Use numbers 1-100
- Use the days and months
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about your family and tell the time
- Give your phone number and give your age
- Talk about the weather
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Answer phone calls in a proper manner (phone etiquette)
- W and wh words
- Complete the alphabet
- Recognise the sound/spelling relationship for short vowels and consonants
- Describe time, days and weeks
- Discuss countries, languages and nationalities
- Talk about Jobs and exchange personal details
- Describe family and friends
- Talk about Sport
- Talk about food and drink
- Discuss your favourites
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
نبذة عن معهد Harley Oxford
Welcome to Harley Oxford
With over 100,000 learners and over 1000 courses, Harley Oxford is one of the leading providers offering online courses.
Interested in learning a new skill or hobby?
- Harley Oxford courses are accessible from anywhere in the world
- Each course is compatible with computers, laptops, tablets and most smartphones
- Each course comes with a course tutor
- Access FREE CV support and job tips
Study a Harley Oxford course at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home, and work towards industry recognised awards that will add value to your CV.
With our range of courses always growing, it is safe to say that at Harley Oxford we have a passion for learning, and that is why we will always go that extra mile for you as well as making sure that you get the best customer services available. If you want to learn more about a course or if you want to find out what course is right for you, let us know.
View a range of our courses now.