- مدة الدورة التدريبية: 40 ساعة إبدأ الآن
- معتمدة من قبل: IAO
- طريقة تقديم الدورة: عبر عرض الفيديو
Travel Agent does not own an airline, hotel or a car rental organization, but agent still provides various services under one roof to the individual as well as corporate clients. How travel agencies work across the globe, what are their revenue models, how agents survive in competitive environment etc. is explained in this course in detail. This is an ideal course for those who aspire to be a Travel Agent or work for agencies.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Understand the role of a travel agent in the Travel & Tourism industry
- Differentiate the roles played by various departments in a travel agency
- To meet the challenging demand of selling travel & provide various services under one roof to the individual as well as corporate clients.
- Give advice on destinations and make arrangements for transportation, hotel accommodations, car rentals, tours, and recreation
- Also advise on weather conditions, restaurants, tourist attractions, and recreation available in countries of visit
- Provide information on customs regulations, required papers (passports, visas, and certificates of vaccination), and currency exchange rates.
- Make reservations on the CRS
- Understand how agents survive in a competitive environment
- OPERATION OF TRAVEL AGENCY
- INCOME GENERATING ACTIVITIES
- RESERVATIONS / BOOKINGS
- PASSPORT & VISA DEPARTMENT
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- AIRLINE / AGENCY REPORTING
- TRAVEL ACCOUNTANCY
- HR IN TRAVEL AGENCY
نبذة عن معهد Trade-wings Institute of Management
Way back in 1989, Trade-wings Limited, one of the pioneers in the field of Travel and Tourism industry, had conceived the idea of conducting professional courses in the field of Travel, Tourism & Hospitality. This idea took shape in the form of an institute of Management and established formal educational programs to prepare students for careers in the Travel, Tourism, Cargo & Hospitality fields to create professionally trained manpower to meet the ever increasing needs of the industry. This institute, termed as “Trade-wings Institute of Management”, went on to become the largest institute of its kind in India with over 60 learning centers and popularly came to be known as TIM, in the student’s community.
TIM received a boost with IATA / UFTAA authorization which came in 1993. TIM was well received by the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality industry and many of its students were employed in various areas of the industry, not only in India but even in Middle East, North America, Europe & Far East. Today, Over 50,000 of TIM students are working for various Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Airlines, Hotels, Airline Revenue Accounting companies and Tourism organizations all over India and worldwide. TIM has regular interaction with the industry through various forums & associations of the industry in which TIM is well established as an active member. TIM is also helping industry associations like TAAI to standardize the training for Travel Agency staff.
Why Choose Us
We provide professional and practical courses in Aviation, Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Air Cargo & Logistics which meet industry standards.