- مدة الدورة التدريبية: 40 ساعة إبدأ الأن
- معتمدة من قبل: IAO
- طريقة تقديم الدورة: عبر عرض الفيديو
There are over 200 scheduled airlines having their own CRS (Computerized Reservation System) which can be accessed by only airline staff. These CRSs are all proprietary systems and do not offer connectivity to millions of Travel Agents spread throughout the globe. Still all those agents get facility of instant reservation on their desktops not only for all those airlines but also for thousands of hotels, car rentals etc. How this works? Who provides technical and telecom Backbone? What is SITA and what is its role in CRS distribution? Get answers to such questions in this course.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Understand evolution of Computerized Reservation System (CRS)
- Know about Functions and contents of an Airline CRS
- Understand various data communication channels
- Understand concept of Global Distribution of CRS
- Know about business Model & Operations of GDS
- Understand functioning of GDS
- Know about global GDS Organizations
- Gain knowledge of GDS Regulations & their evolution
- Know about Web based GDS products
- Understand future challenges of CRSs & GDSs
- You should also be able to answer most frequently asked questions on CRS & GDS
- EVOLUTION OF CRS
- FUCTION & CONTENTS OF AIRLINE CRS
- DATA COMMUNICATIONS CHANNEL S
- CONCEPT OF GLOBAL DISTRIBUTIONS
- GDS BUSINESS MODEL & OPERATIONS
- GDS FUNCTIONS & CONTENTS
- GDS ORGANIZATIONS
- EVOLUTION OF CRS/ GDS REGULATIONS
- WEB BASED PRODUCTS
- CHALLENGES FOR CRS / GDS
نبذة عن معهد Trade-wings Institute of Management
Way back in 1989, Trade-wings Limited, one of the pioneers in the field of Travel and Tourism industry, had conceived the idea of conducting professional courses in the field of Travel, Tourism & Hospitality. This idea took shape in the form of an institute of Management and established formal educational programs to prepare students for careers in the Travel, Tourism, Cargo & Hospitality fields to create professionally trained manpower to meet the ever increasing needs of the industry. This institute, termed as “Trade-wings Institute of Management”, went on to become the largest institute of its kind in India with over 60 learning centers and popularly came to be known as TIM, in the student’s community.
TIM received a boost with IATA / UFTAA authorization which came in 1993. TIM was well received by the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality industry and many of its students were employed in various areas of the industry, not only in India but even in Middle East, North America, Europe & Far East. Today, Over 50,000 of TIM students are working for various Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Airlines, Hotels, Airline Revenue Accounting companies and Tourism organizations all over India and worldwide. TIM has regular interaction with the industry through various forums & associations of the industry in which TIM is well established as an active member. TIM is also helping industry associations like TAAI to standardize the training for Travel Agency staff.
Why Choose Us
We provide professional and practical courses in Aviation, Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Air Cargo & Logistics which meet industry standards.