Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions :
- Free Corporate Training with Microsoft SA Vouchers
This course describes how to plan and deploy a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager hierarchy, including the central administration site, one or more primary sites and secondary sites, and all associated site systems. This course also covers migration from System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
This course is intended for:
Systems Engineers who need to plan a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager deployment. They have three to five years of experience in medium to large enterprise organizations supporting multiple desktop and server computers that run Microsoft Windows.
Configuration Manager Administrators responsible for designing and deploying one or more System Center 2012 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems. They have three to five years of experience in medium to large enterprise organizations supporting multiple desktop and server computers that run Microsoft Windows Server.
Individuals who are interested in taking exam 70-243: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, can also attend this course. Both this course and course 10747A: Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager will help to prepare for the exam.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Configuration Manager 2012 infrastructure and describe typical deployment scenarios.
- Plan and deploy a single primary site.
- Plan and configure administrative roles.
- Plan and deploy a multiple-site hierarchy including the central administration site, primary sites, and secondary sites.
- Describe replication and data types, and monitor the replication of data throughout the hierarchy.
- Use various methods to plan and deploy Configuration Manager 2012 clients.
- Perform maintenance tasks and monitor site systems.
- Perform migration of objects from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS).
• Active Directory principles and management.
• Windows Server management including Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
• Microsoft Windows client fundamentals.
• Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 including Reporting Services.
• Basic Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) concepts.
• Desired: Have a base-level understanding of System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
- Module 1: Overview of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Module 2: Planning and Deploying a Stand-Alone Primary Site
- Module 3: Planning and Configuring Role-Based Administration
- Module 4: Planning and Deploying a Multiple-Site Hierarchy
- Module 5: Data Replication and Content Management
- Module 6: Planning and Completing System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Client Deployment
- Module 7: Maintaining and Monitoring System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Module 8: Migrating from System Center Configuration Manager 2007 to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
تحديث بتاريخ 08 November, 2015
نبذة عن معهد SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.عرض الجميع دورات SitesPower Training Institute
IT / Technology أسئلة ذات صلة
360 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 1 To 2 Months
- AZ-900 The Easy Way Study 365
918 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 5 Hours
- MS in Data Science from LJMU Upgradمدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 20 Months دورة إفتراضية أونلاين
- مدة الدورة التدريبية: 12 Weeks دورة إفتراضية أونلاين