Credit Points: 120 ECTS
Innovation and entrepreneurship are essential to progress for companies of all shapes and sizes. They require both creativity and sound management knowledge. This is precisely where IU International University of Applied Sciences’ online Master of Arts in Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme comes into play. This degree offers you scientifically sound and practice-oriented expertise in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship at an affordable price with the help of their scholarship of up to 80%. You will be able to realise your own business ideas and enable you to take on responsibility in a variety of areas, bringing innovative management to companies.تحديث بتاريخ 10 August, 2023
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- Final grade of at least ""Satisfactory"" or grade C (as commonly used in the and Canada).
- To start a 60-ECTS MBA, you can “bridge” up to 60 ECTS by demonstrating 2 additional years of professional experience. This means you can access the One-Year programme already with 180 ECTS (if you prove one additional year of work experience) or 210 ECTS (if you can prove two additional years) from your previous studies.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Proof of English skills
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills
- Speexx Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
نبذة عن معهد IU International University of Applied Sciences
IU University of Applied Sciences provides quality programmes for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees with a whole new approach. We have established campuses for students who want to complete their studies on site but also offer our full programmes online for distance learning. In this way, we enable students to develop on a personal and professional level and help advance their careers through future-oriented, flexible studies. What drives us, is what drives you: We design our programmes and courses to be as flexible and innovative as possible—without sacrificing quality. We deliver specialist expertise and innovative learning materials as well as focusing on excellent student services and professional advice. Our programmes are characterised by the effective transfer of subject-specific knowledge and soft skills in order to prepare graduates for the international business world. Geared to the demands of the global market Studying at IU makes careers in a global environment possible and we welcome students from all over the world. We prepare you for your international career with internationally relevant educational content and pay close attention to providing you with an international perspective for both general management modules and subject-specific content.عرض الجميع دورات IU International University of Applied Sciences