تفاصيل الدورةLevel 5 Diploma in Facilities Management - Endorsed Level 5 Diploma from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK).
Level 5 Diploma in Facility management is a professional management discipline diploma focused upon the efficient and effective delivery of support services for the organisations that it serves.
Facilities Management Diploma is one of the best Diploma in Facilities Management Sector offered by ILC Endorsed by TQUK to provide Knowledge about Facilities Management to those who are looking to work in Facilities Management and Business Development Sector.
Inspire London College is one of the Leading Online Facilities Management Diploma providers in the United Kingdom, Facilities Management Diploma include important modules that teach learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Facilities Management Diploma provides the learner with key information about application and skills that are demanded in the Facilities Management Sector.
Modules Outline of Facilities Management Diploma
Module 1: Facilitation Skills
- Define facilitation and identify its purpose and benefits.
- Clarify the role and focus of a facilitator.
- Differentiate between process and content in the context of a group discussion.
- Provide tips in choosing and preparing for facilitation.
- Identify a facilitator’s role when managing groups in each of Tuckman and Jensen’s stages of group development: forming, storming, norming, and performing.
- Understand the components of critical thinking
- Utilize non-linear thinking
- Use logical thinking
- Recognize what it means to be a critical thinker
- Evaluate information using critical thinking skills
- Identify the benefits of critical thinking
- Revise perspective, when necessary
- Comprehend problem solving abilities
- Explore different types of workplace anxieties
- Learn to recognize symptoms and warning signs
- Determine ways of coping and managing problems
- Recognize common trigger and accelerants
- Learn the difference between anxiety and common nervousness
- Understand when feedback should take place
- Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
- Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
- Know how emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the session
- Recognize the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them
- Uncover the best techniques for following up with the employee after the session
- Understand what behavior is
- Understand the benefits of corporate behavior
- Know what type of behaviors you want to implement in your company
- Know how to implement corporate behaviors
- Know how to maintain corporate behaviors
- Define business Development and Succession planning and its role in your company.
- Lay the groundwork to develop a Development and Succession plan.
- The importance of mentorship.
- Define and use a SWOT analysis to set goals.
- Create a plan, assign roles, and execute the plan.
- Communicate to develop support and manage change.
- Anticipate obstacles, and evaluate and adapt goals and plans.
- Characterize success.
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances
- Access Health and Wellness Program Needs
- Plan a Health and Wellness Program
- Implement a Health and Wellness Program
- Maintain a Health and Wellness Program
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organize personal and work space
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organized in the future
- Excel 2016 Essentials
- Outlook 2016 Essentials
- PowerPoint 2016 Essentials
- Word 2016 Essentials
After successful enrolment, a learner will get access to ILC Moodle/ VLE, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course. The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 80%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Upon successfully passing the Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC (either in PDF format or Hardcopy) or Endorsed Diploma Level 5 Diploma in Facilities Management from TQUK (Hardcopy).
- Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £40
- Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £55 + postage charges £15
- Endorsed Diploma "Level 5 Diploma in Facilities Management" from Awarding Body TQUK (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15
There are no precise requirements for Facilities Management Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Facilities Management is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
نبذة عن معهد Inspire London College
Inspire London College is UK’s one of the best distance learning College. ILC started its campus-based educational program in 2013 and in 2016 the college has started its distance learning program and offered various online courses to its international students. Now college has students’ more than 50 countries that are the part of our distance learning program.
ILC’s professional and online diploma courses are accredited by the Training and Qualifications UK (TQUK) and British Awarding Association. Both awarding bodies are highly reputable and are registered with Ofqual. The courses catalogue of Inspire London College is quite extensive which mainly includes the disciplines of project management, hotel management, business administration, accounting and finance, forensic accounting, E-commerce management, event management, construction management, logistics and supply chain management, fashion designing etc.
Campus-based Studies and Distance Learning
Inspire London College offers the candidates to learn according to their own choice as college offers campus-based education as well as distance learning education. Therefore, candidates have an opportunity to learn from their home or if they want to learn at a campus they can join the ILC’s campus-based educational program.