تفاصيل الدورةEnvironmental Law Level 3 Online Training
Do you want to start a career in the environmental law sector or learn more about it?
This environmental law course is designed by industry experts so that it assists you to have a better understanding of environmental law.
This environmental law training has covered all the latest topics to keep you better prepared for your environmental law profession.
Enroll now for a successful environmental law career!
This environmental law training offers
- Free Time Management Course
- Free Certificate
- Lifetime Access
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about environmental law skills.
- Students wanting to improve environmental law skills
Environmental law course curriculum?
- Lecture 1: What is Environmental Law
- Lecture 2: International Environment law
- Lecture 3: Environmental Organisations
- Lecture 4: National Environmental Policy Act
- Lecture 5: The Environment and Economics Part 1
- Lecture 6: The Environment and Economics Part 2
- Lecture 7: Climate Change
- Lecture 8: Environmental Impact Assessment
- Lecture 9: Nature Conservation
- Lecture 10: Kyoto Protocol and Paris Agreement
- Lecture 11: Sustainable Development
- Lecture 12: Enforcement of Environmental Law
No formal entry requirements for environmental law. You need to have:
- Passion for learning
- A basic understanding of the English language
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
نبذة عن معهد Course Line
With Course Line, you have access to the best courses - all with one consistent interface.
Course Line is affordable and flexible. We offer an extensive library of courses with over 300 hours of video lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts. It's never too late to learn something new with Course Line
Our courses are designed with busy professionals in mind - they are self-paced, start at any time of the year, and can be completed in as little as 3 months.
Courses that fit in your life with Course Line. We offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts - you can choose what works best for you.